Thursday 22 October 2015

Challenge # 4 CAS

 We are all so appreciative and excited following our first three weeks, thank you for your entries and your support. Each week we will award Top 3 Winners badges and a  Spotlight Winner badge,
Here are the winners for Challenge #3  Pink and Pearly chosen by Helen.

Spotlight Winner 

#8 Stacey S

Top 3 Winners in numerical order

#6 Tracey B

#7 Craftysahmiam


#14 Sharon


Congratulations to all of the winners, please collect you
Spotlight Winner and Top 3 Badges from the tab bar.


Onto our next challenge chosen by Amy

Challenge # 4
CAS
(Clean and Simple)


 Amy


Julie

 Jan


 Caz

Helen

Sharon


Kim


Babs



My thanks to the Design Team, for their inspiration,
If you would like to visit them,  click on their details on the
side bar.  Plase read the rules and enjoy the challenge.
To enter click on the blue In Linkz below. 
We will return with a new challenge and our winners on
Thursday 29th. October  Thanks for joining us and
 for your comments they really do mean a lot .
PLEASE NOTE
The CAS Challenge is now CLOSED
Entry #15 is the last accepted.
I apologise for a glitch in the time remaining .

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for choosing my card as one of your Top Three, I'm tickled pink !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards from the DT, I love CAS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all of the winners!! Amazing projects!! Love them all! And I love the DT Creations!! It is so hard for me to do CAS.. I really have a block or something LOL I just love Kim's!! Just beautiful!! Love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}
    {DT CALL -- Open Until Oct 31st}

    ReplyDelete